[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][gravityform id=”6″ title=”true” description=”true” ajax=”false”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
VoiceLift Inc. , a fast growth internet telephone company, is currently seeking OUTSTANDING SALES/LEADERSHIP TALENT to join our sales team in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas, TX. If you can demonstrate a successful track record in direct sales and possess a management/leadership aptitude, this is your opportunity to advance your career in the exciting emerging internet telephone industry.
VoiceLift provides broadband telecommunications solutions to small and medium businesses. Account Executives will be responsible for selling VoIP, IP-VBX, and other advanced telecommunication network services.
Our VoIP Solutions have proven to be successful in offering the small to medium businesses a cost affordable, simple way to purchase Internet and broadband telephone services.
Direct Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell VoiceLift products/services to new accounts by prospecting, qualifying, developing solutions, and closing business.
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue goals on a consistent basis.
- Develop and manage leads, follow-up on opportunities throughout the sales process.
- Write proposals, orders and manage the complete order process.
- Establish relationships, add value to the organization, and develop a strategic plan for all accounts within the market.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Successful B2B sales experience and track record in the telecom or related technology field is preferred.
- 2+ years of selling to small to medium size prospective customers.
- A track record of exceeding goals through team effort.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and exceed goals in a fast paced, dynamic sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Marketing or Business Development background a plus.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to all deadlines.